Subject: Blitz libraries
From: Andy Malcolm <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 94 10:48:13 BST

Hi All,

I am starting to develope a fairly large program ( a soccer management sim ) 
using Blitz. Having barely got the project off the ground, I have already 
written some 2000+ lines of code, currently all in one source file which is 
becoming unmanagable.

If I were developing in 'C' (my native language) a lot of this would already be
in sub modules or libraries.

I know that blitz can have resident files containing NewTypes and Constants,
is it possible to produce libraries of procedures / statements or else 
compile multiple files simultaneously ?

Do you use the MAKEDEFLIBS command ?  Could somebody explain how this works ?

Many Thanks,

-Andy
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+ Andy Malcolm                                                               +
+ Comms Group - Product Development                                          +
+ MDIS - McDonnell Information Systems.                                      +
+ email [email-masked]                                                 +
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+"